So excited I am now collaborating with a fantastic shop keeper who is carrying these little pads for you pet-pal!
Pillows are reversible (black/white flips over to hot pink bubbles with a coordinating plaid box; trimmed in lace and fringe.)
AVAILABLE: Pink Four-Poster with Bow
Interior is 21" x 12" so the perfect fit for your 'toy' breed (Pug, Toy Poodle, Jack Russel, etc) and
has the CUTEST hardware and comes with a companion pillow stuffed in feather down just for you!
We would LOVE to ship one to you!
We offer custom orders or, select a finished product and we'll decoratively paint it with your pets' name and a word or two that best describes your relationship: pampered, spoiled, buddy, purrfect, etc)
Hand crafted in the old school way each is individually made and takes about 6 days of thoughtful design & labor PER finished product. We can ship available items with-in 2 business days.
For Custom orders allow 4-6 weeks to your door! INQUIRE regarding 'time til ship' on custom pieces; please reserve yours!
AVAILABLE: The Little Guy!this will fit your small buddy: Chihuahua, cat, mini Pinscher, etc
So, the question is what's the difference between Pampered and Spoiled? Your comments welcome!
Thinking "I can do this!"? Here's what you'll need:
- about 20-40 hours of hands on production time with 4-6 days for curing time, etc
- an eye for product design and time to search for
- the ability to re-finish wood
- accurate measurement & creation of headboard
- secure installation of posts and feet
- Sewing Knowledge and Experience
- tufted mattresses
- know-how for applying decorative Hardware and Paint
If you checked 'got it all' on the above list, the skill & confidence is there:
Here is the list of electric tools I use:
- table saw
- jig saw
- reversible drill
- scroll saw
- Sewing Machine (I use a Bernina)